Welcome to the UK BCI Research Community website.
This site aims to bring together multi-disciplinary researchers from neurology, clinical practice, computer science, mathematics, psychology and other related areas to collaborate and share resources.
“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”
- Dr Carl Sagan
Aims of the UK Research Community
The UK BCI Research Community is a multi-institution, multi-disciplinary group of researchers from across the UK who are interested in all aspects of Brain Computer Interface research and development. Its members include; neurologists, psychologists, engineers, computer scientists, biologists and experts in Human Computer Interaction (HCI).
BCI is a growth area internationally and in order for the UK to be competitive collaboration and communication between UK institutions is essential. There are a number of ways we can help each other and further the cause of BCI research in the UK. This site aims to address, among other ares, the following ...
- Disseminating calls for papers for relevant conferences and special issues of journals.
- Disseminating interesting and newly published work.
- Sharing information on sources of funding and setting up collaborations for applications.
- Disseminating offers of BCI related positions; post-pocs, lectureships etc.
- Disseminating PhD studentship adverts.
- Providing a portal for instituitions and researchers to list their contact details and research interests.